Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you feel like you’re behind the competition?
Do you feel like you don’t understand what SEO is?
Do you wonder if organic traffic is still worth your time and effort?
Are you worried about wasting time and money?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to just one of these questions, this book is for you.
The Organic Advantage has been written for ecommerce business owners, ecommerce directors, marketing managers and marketing professionals to enable you to ensure SEO gets results for your business.
Read this book and follow Martin’s ANCHOR model in order to:
– Develop a strategy to grow your website traffic, organically, for long-term success
– Understand the issues and what needs doing without being drowned in technical jargon
– Identify, brief, and direct the people responsible for implementing your SEO activity
– Get your ecommerce business performing to its full potential
Rethink Press (August 16, 2019)
- Publication date
August 16, 2019
- File size
- Simultaneous device usage
- Screen Reader
- Enhanced typesetting
- Word Wise
- Print length
- Page numbers source ISBN
- Best Sellers Rank: #640,673 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #179 in Search Engine Optimization
- #375 in Internet Marketing
- #447 in Web Marketing (Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Martin Hayman is the founder of Wild Sprout – an agency specialising in SEO and growth for ecommerce businesses. He first got his head into SEO in 2009 and has experience of both agency and client-side campaigns. In demand for his technical SEO, auditing and migrations, he also speaks at industry events and provides training for businesses and agencies. Learn more at www.martinhayman.com