Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You’ll dive under the hood of the machine learning technology that drives these platforms and discover practical tips and strategies that can be immediately implemented in your campaigns.Join or Die will show you how to manage marketing organizations in the automation era, serving as a blueprint for the future leaders of this ever-changing industry.
Learn from the Top 10 PPC Thought Leader that Google relies on to train other agencies on best-in-class automation strategies!
- 24 Chapters and Resources. Join or Die is filled with real-life case studies, supplemental materials, and machine learning concepts that will forever alter the way you approach campaign strategy.
- 100% Raw Insights. Patrick pulls back the curtain on the specific strategies that drove the most success, as well as the complete failures that almost cost the agency millions in revenue.
- Insights From World-Class Marketers. From Udemy.com to the most well-known marketing conferences around the world, AdVenture Media has successfully taught these concepts to more than 180,000 marketers in more than 100 countries.
- Automation Insecurities
- Basic Machine Learning Principles
- The Dawn of the New PPC Era
- Liquidity and the Micro-Moment
- The Bones of the Google AdWords Platform
- Google Ads Campaign Types
- Google Ads Audiences
- Attribution in Digital Advertising
- Changing Perspectives on Automation
- The Evolution of Machine Learning
- The Premium Auction
- The Yin & Yang of Premium Auctions and Liquidity
- The Modern Google Ads’ Ecosystem
- A Guide to Google’s Smart Bidding Options
- Under the Hood of the Target CPA Bidding Algorithm
- Automation in Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- Advanced Conversion Tracking
- How to Train Your Algorithm
- A Change in Agency Culture
- How to Build AI-Driven Organizations
- Building Your Team
- The P3X Framework: Systematizing Client Onboarding and Growth
- The Future of Digital Advertising Platforms
Praise for Join or Die:
« Join or Die is a wake up call to digital advertisers everywhere. Patrick’s writing is overflowing with practical knowledge and a unique perspective. After reading Join or Die, you’ll feel energized, confident, and motivated to implement these best-in-class automated strategies into your organization’s marketing efforts. » – Larry Kim, Founder, MobileMonkey; Wordstream « This book will help dispel some machine learning myths and make you reassess our own assumptions as to how you use data. If you’re working in digital advertising and interested at all about automation and how to work with it, this is a wonderful read. » – Brad Geddes, Co-Founder, Adalysis; Author, Advanced Google AdWords « If you don’t have time to read 30+ business books and figure out what they mean for you as a digital marketer, you’ll love this book. Not only will you learn about the future of the industry, you’ll also find specific tips based on Patrick’s many years as a successful PPC expert. » – Frederick Vallaeys, Cofounding CEO, Optmyzr « Patrick brings a ton of passion and knowledge to this topic and makes a compelling case for why marketers need to incorporate Google automation into their SEM practice! » – David Rodnitzky, Founder, 3Q Digital « Patrick knows so much and writes so well that you will enjoy learning and look forward to meeting him someday. » – Jim Sterne, Founder, Marketing Analytics Summit; Author, Artificial Intelligence for Marketing « Join or Die is a digital advertising masterclass. Gather round … and listen closely to what Patrick has to say. » – Isaac Rudansky, Founder, AdVenture Media Group « Patrick challenges the broader marketing community to think more strategically and creatively about harnessing this technology to solve real world marketing problems. »
– Annie Tao, Agency Account Strategist, Google
Mill City Press, Inc (November 16, 2020)
- Item Weight
6 x 0.77 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #295,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #46 in Business Mathematics
- #63 in Search Engine Optimization
- #667 in E-commerce Professional (Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Digital Advertising and Paid Search at AdVenture Media Group, International PPC Keynote Speaker, often writing long-winded blog content about Google Ads machine learning. Listed among the « Top 50 Most Influential PPC Experts of 2020 » by PPC Hero and the « Top 10 Thought Leaders on PPC Machine Learning » by Goodfirms.co. My background includes experience in digital advertising strategy, financial modeling, PPC management, conversion rate optimization, influencer marketing, content creation, landing page design, web analytics, client services, social media marketing, blogging, sales, agency operations and strategic planning. As Executive Director of Digital Advertising Services at AdVenture Media Group, I oversee agency operations and the account management team, while focusing on industry trends and new technology that will give our clients a competitive advantage. I’ve delivered keynote talks on topics including machine learning and the future of digital advertising at Google Partner Summits and the Global Google Partner Awards Ceremonies. I’m a regular contributor to the AdVenture Media blog and have been featured on the Search Talk Live digital marketing podcast and GoodFirms.co research panel. I also play a role in the development and promotion of AdVenture Media’s best selling Google Ads, Retargeting, and Landing Page Optimization courses on Udemy.com. I hold a Bachelor of Science in Marketing with a concentration in Economics from the Pennsylvania State University. I also hold a HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, and Google Ads certifications in Search, Display, Video, Shopping, and Mobile Advertising. In my free time I am usually eating tacos or trying to perfect the art of smoking a brisket. I am an avid reader and listen to an embarrassing number of podcasts. I also enjoy traveling, golf, paddleboarding, stand-up comedy and any type of live music. One day, the Buffalo Bills will win the Super Bowl. When that happens, I hope you think of me and say, « Good for him. He never gave up on that terrible franchise. »