Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Increased sales. Lower ad costs. Higher profits. Happier customers. Sound too good to be true? It’s NOT.
In this hard-hitting book, we share the strategies we use to achieve hockey-stick growth for our direct-to-consumer eCommerce clients – and how you can too.
- You’ll discover how one tech eCommerce company skyrocketed their revenue from around $200k/month to $862k/month and achieved a Facebook Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) for 6.02.
- We reveal how we helped a cosmetics company bust through a 3 year revenue plateau, and achieve 1277% growth, catapulting them to mid-7 figure annual revenue
- We’ll share how we helped an online apparel company achieve a staggering 428% return on ad spend, with just a few small tweaks to their conversion funnel.
- We’ll share our flagship case study of how we helped a company 19X their size, going from $500k to $26 million within one year, becoming one of the fastest growing eCommerce businesses in America.
Hyper-scaled growth like this boils down to four simple, proven, repeatable « phases » that your business must go through to become a wildly profitable revenue machine – this book will show you how.
Darius Kunca has launched eCommerce businesses since university. His deep expertise in launching, marketing, and scaling eCommerce businesses led him to co-found Adkings Agency which has collectively generated over $204M+ in revenue for their clients at the time of writing this book.
Justin Gecevicius is a seasoned entrepreneur and has built high-performing sales teams prior to co-founding AdKings. He now helps clients grow their eCommerce businesses into 8-figure powerhouses.
- Publication date
September 15, 2022
- File size
- Screen Reader
- Enhanced typesetting
- Word Wise
- Print length
- Best Sellers Rank: #50,708 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #11 in Internet Marketing
- #12 in Direct Marketing (Kindle Store)
- #13 in Web Marketing (Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Discover more of the author’s books, see similar authors, read author blogs and more[related_posts_by_tax]