Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
E-Commerce Power is filled with encouragement, practical advice, tips, strategies, proven online marketing methods – all organized to help online entrepreneurs. Plus a terrific collection of interviews, including:
- Mike Brown – Death Wish Coffee (pg. 21)
- Zac Martin – Yellow Hammer Tools (pg. 48)
- Alex Shirley-Smith – Tentsile (pg. 60)
- Lisa and Jared Madsen – Madsen Cycles (pg. 78)
- Ashley Turner, Farmbox Direct (pg. 94)
- Cinnamon Miles, Pixie Faire (pg. 126)
- Daniel Leake, Catfish Sumo (pg. 168)
- Atulya Bingham, The Mud Home (pg. 214)
In E-commerce Power You Get:
- Page X (Introduction): An explanation of how most e-commerce sellers fail.
- Page XIV (Introduction): A practical framework that explains how to scale up an e-commerce business for even the most novice reader called the E-commerce Flywheel.
- Page XX (Introduction): 16 common e-commerce models.
- Page XXi (Introduction): The niche brand model & why it’s so powerful.
- Page 2: Goal setting scientific outcomes.
- Page 4: The Corridor Principle applied to e-commerce.
- Page 5: The Paul Hawken Goal Setting System.
- Page 6: The Mike Pettigrew Goal Setting System.
- Page 7: The Eliyahu Goldratt Goal Setting System.
- Page 8: The Tony Robbins Goal Setting System.
- Page 9: The Ikigai Goal Setting System.
- Page 9: The Harvard If/Then Goal Setting System.
- Page 10: The Jordan Peterson Future Authoring Goal Setting System.
- Page 11: 20 Questions To Help You Identify Your E-commerce Goals.
- Page 17: The Iceberg Framework for creating a powerful brand.
- Page 19: The Invisible Aspects of a powerful brand.
- Page 23: Over 25 brand promises you can make (pick one).
- Page 24: 24 brand archetypes you can use to create a powerful e-commerce brand.
- Page 35: 8 commons strategies for selecting a valuable brand name.
- Page 55: How to engineer social adoption.
- Page 73: Paul Hawken’s 7 Product Brainstorming Questions.
- Page 86: The As-Is Product Audit & The Idea Audit.
- Page 101: 13 Pricing Principles to help optimize your profit.
- Page 134: 9 ways to improve your product photography.
- Page 164: Defensive Marketing explained.
- Page 175: 9 Mountains Of Traffic (understanding the major sources of traffic).
- Page 200: Traffic Stacking strategies.
- Page 212: What Jeff Walker taught us about product launches.
- Page 226: The 5 Mindsets of an e-commerce manager.
- Page 232: Robert Kiyosaki’s 5 Core Business Concepts.
Morgan James Publishing (January 5, 2021)
- Item Weight
5.5 x 0.62 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #357,881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
One of Udemy’s Most Popular Shopify Instructors! Jason is a business owner and e-commerce coach in the Seattle area.