Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If so, then this 2023 WhatNot Reselling Planner & Accounting Ledger is the perfect organizer for your business!
Created by Ann Eckhart, herself a reseller since 2005, this planner includes everything you need to organize your schedule and your business financials.
This large, full-size 8.5×11-inch paperback book provides plenty of space to write and includes the following pages:
- A message from the author
- A page explaining how to use the ledgers in the book
- My Information page
- Business Information page
- 2023 Federal Holidays (when the Post Office is closed)
- 2023 Yearly Calendar Grid
- 2023 WhatNot Goals
- Monthly Calendar Grids
- Monthly WhatNot Goals
- Monthly Business Bank Account Ledgers
- Monthly Cost of Goods Ledgers
- Monthly Business Mileage Ledgers
- Monthly Income Reports
- Weekly WhatNot Goals & Notes
- Weekly Planner Pages
- 2023 Year-End Income Report
- Passwords Ledger
- Contacts Ledger
From tracking your goals and sales to logging your cost of goods and mileage, this planner has everything you need to keep your WhatNot business running smoothly!
Independently published (September 14, 2022)
- Item Weight
8.5 x 0.57 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #82,544 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in E-Commerce (Books)
- #43 in Office Equipment & Supplies
- #66 in Small Business Bookkeeping (Books)
About the author
Ann Eckhart is a writer, blogger, vlogger, social media influencer, pug mom, and Walt Disney World fanatic. She’s also been selling on Ebay since 2005, and the majority of her books focus on teaching others how to make money online the way she does. Ann was born and raised in Central Iowa, where she currently lives. To learn more, visit her website at www.anneckhart.com.